Higher education is expensive, and between tuition and books it can become a large financial burden. To help those who are undertaking the endeavour of higher education, Ford Motor Company offers a $500 incentive - plus great rates through Ford Credit when you purchase or lease a new vehicle.
- Current full-time student OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
(Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing")
– OR –
- Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2014 through January 2, 2018.
– OR –
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify)
- Model year 16/17 vehicles are eligible. See dealer for complete details
- Program dates: May 1, 2017 thru January 2, 2018
Proof of Student Eligibility
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter of intent
- Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours
- Proof of enrollment status
- Current class schedule
- Report card
- Dated letter from school confirming enrollment
Offer is valid from 2/15/2016 through 01/02/2018 for the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2016/2017 model year Ford vehicle (not available on Mustang Shelby GT500, Mustang Boss 302, Focus Electric and F-150 Raptor). This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Limit one $500 Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchase or lease. See a member of our sales staff for complete details and qualifications.