Higher education is expensive, and between tuition and books it can become a large financial burden. To help those who are undertaking the endeavour of higher education, Ford Motor Company offers a $500 incentive - plus great rates through Ford Credit when you purchase or lease a new vehicle.
- Current full-time student OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
(Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing")
– OR –
- Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2014 through January 3, 2017.
– OR –
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify)
- Model year 15/16 vehicles are eligible. See dealer for complete details
- Program dates: January 5, 2016 thru January 3, 2017
Proof of Student Eligibility
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter of intent
- Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours
- Proof of enrollment status
- Current class schedule
- Report card
- Dated letter from school confirming enrollment
$500 Bonus Cash offer exclusively for active members of an eligible First Responders Association who are residents of the United States. Offer is valid from 2/15/2016 through 01/03/2017 for the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2015/2016/2017 model year Ford vehicle (not available on Mustang Shelby GT500, Mustang Boss 302, Focus Electric and F-150 Raptor). This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Limit one $500 Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchase or lease. Limit of five new eligible vehicle purchases or leases per First Responder Association member during program period. See your Ford Dealer for complete details and qualifications.