Why Buy At Heritage Ford
1. Financial Services Assistant - After your deal is complete, Heritage Ford wants to get you out on the road to enjoy your new vehicle as fast as possible. When you make a deal at Heritage Ford we’ll save you the time-consuming hassle of visiting the DMV by registering your vehicle, setting up the insurance, and attaching hard plates to your new car or truck BEFORE you drive off the lot! Want to transfer your registration instead? No problem!
2. Maximize Your Vehicle’s Potential - Our team of delivery specialists will show you everything you need to know about your new Ford. From the navigation system, Bluetooth, and infotainment features to maintenance, and investment protection methods, an employee will go over each and every feature until you feel like you know your car inside and out!
3. $0 Down Leases - Our $0 down leases actually require no money down - meaning that you can actually drive a car off our lot without spending anything. Most dealerships will make you pay tag, title, and registration fee's when you sign up for a $0 down lease. We take those costs and work them into your monthly payment.
4. Convenient location in South Burlington - Located on Shelburne Road in South Burlington, we are easy to get to. Our close proximity to I89 via 189 makes us an extremely accessible Ford Dealership in the Champlain Valley!
5. Extended hours - Buying a car is a time consuming process, and to help you we have extended summer hours from 8 AM - 8 PM. By giving you a longer time to come into our showroom, we hope to help you work us into your schedule.
6. Gigantic inventory including a remote site - We have options, lots of options. From our large inventory stored on site to our offsite location, we have all sorts of colors, trim levels, and models. If its a Ford and you want it, chances are that we have it, and if we don't have it, we can get it.
7. All vehicles are delivered with a full tank - After you’ve spent a while with us buying a car, ideally you would be excited to go drive. You don’t have to visit the DMV, and your car comes with a full tank that is filled on-site, so we are able to get you on the road to enjoy your new vehicle faster!
8. Commercial Vehicles - We carry all types of commercial Ford vehicles from F-350s to Transit Connects, and want to find the best option for your business! Big or small, Heritage Ford wants to be your company's commercial vehicle dealer.
10. We have the only aluminum capable body shop in Vermont - So when you get your new ultra light, efficient, and powerful Ford F-150 we can fully support and service your purchase, while other dealers simply cannot.
11. We carry "Last Chance" inventory - To cater to our customers who like to work on their own vehicles, we want to save you the hassle of going to the auction to get a car, so we bring them from the auction to our lot for our DIY customers.