There's only one H-Team Platinum Warranty
Only an H-Team Platinum Used vehicle is inspected from top to bottom, road-tested by the Heritage Ford's own H-Team, and given a 4 month / 4,000 mile limited powertrain warranty.
Each H-Team Platinum used vehicle undergoes a full 44-point inspection; everything from the engine to the electrical systems are thoroughly checked out, then each vehicle is road-tested by one of our certified technicians to ensure that your new vehicle is up to par. This inspection includes:
- Fluids, belts, electronics, exhaust, brakes, hydraulics, lights, gauges, window and door operation, air conditioning (if equipped), and tires.
- Lube, oil, filter change
- Vermont State Inspection
- Interior & exterior reconditioning by Autoshine
Only the best of the best of used vehicles that come through our doors are given the official H-Team seal of approval. To see our full selection of H-Team Certified Used vehicles, click here. If you have any questions about the H-Team Certified Warranty be sure to ask a salesperson.
H-Team Platinum vehicles from Heritage Ford come with a 4 month / 4,000 mile limited powertrain warranty and 100% parts and labor for the duration of the warranty.
What is covered under the H-Team Platinum Warranty?
- All internal lubricated engine parts
- Cylinder block
- Cylinder heads
- Manifold (exhaust & intake)
- Oil pan & oil pump
- Seals & gaskets
- Thermostat & thermostat housing
- Timing chain (gears or belt) & timing chain cover
- Turbocharger/supercharger (factory installed)
- Valve covers
- Water pump
- All internal parts
- Seals & gaskets
- Torque converter
- Transfer case
- Transmission case
- Axle shafts
- Bearings (front & rear)
- Final drive housing (FWD) or drive axle housing (RWD) (including all internal parts)
- Automatic locking hubs (4WD) or locking rings (4WD)
- Driveshaft & retainers (RWD)
- Seals & Gaskets
- Universal & constant velocity joints